- Wichita Area Technical College serves 2,127 students (46% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Wichita Area Technical College is one of 4 community colleges within Sedgwick County, KS.
- The nearest community college is National American University-Wichita (4.1 miles away).
Wichita Area Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|79 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,127 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:27||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||978 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,149 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- WATC gets $9 million for aviation curriculum
posted on September 20, 2012 at 04:50:00 pm
Wichita Area Technical College on Thursday announced that it has received a $9 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to help fund the continued development of the school’s aviation curriculum. The award is part of a total grant of $14.9 ...
- WATC, Pratt Community College form joint nursing program
posted on May 3, 2012 at 10:45:00 am
Wichita Area Technical College and Pratt Community College Chandler School of Nursing have formed an agreement that will allow the two schools to deliver nursing education programs jointly. The program will include ways to obtain a variety of nursing ...
- Workforce Alliance to offer scholarships for training
posted on May 9, 2011 at 05:52:33 pm
Based on demand from local aviation and manufacturing companies, the Workforce Alliance of South Central Kansas is providing scholarships for low-income, ...