- Pima Medical Institute (Seattle) serves 674 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 61:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body.
- Pima Medical Institute (Seattle) is one of 13 community colleges within King County, WA.
- The nearest community college is The Art Institute Of Seattle (6.1 miles away).
Pima Medical Institute (Seattle)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|11 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||674 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:61||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||674 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||6%||2%|
2352 students | 6.1 mi. away
9536 students | 8.1 mi. away
14010 students | 11.4 mi. away
7067 students | 21.5 mi. away
6696 students | 22.0 mi. away