- Medvance Institute of Baton Rouge serves 713 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 68% of the student body.
- Medvance Institute of Baton Rouge is one of 13 community colleges within East Baton Rouge County, LA.
- The nearest community college is Baton Rouge School of Computers (0.1 miles away).
Medvance Institute of Baton Rouge
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|21 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||713 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:34||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||713 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
40 students | 0.1 mi. away
452 students | 4.9 mi. away
3902 students | 5.8 mi. away
567 students | 19.7 mi. away