- Santa Ana College serves 18,089 students (29% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 40:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body.
- Santa Ana College is one of 19 community colleges within Orange County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Coastline Community College (3.8 miles away).
Santa Ana College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|457 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||18,089 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:40||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||5,264 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12,825 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Santa Ana College founded in 1915, is a comprehensive community college preparing students for the workplace as well as to transfer to four-year higher learning institutions. Students may earn an associate degree certificate. For those willing to commit to high academic achievement, honors courses are offered. The college also assists students in gaining basic skills and technology proficiency so they can pursue other goals. It is located at the corner of West 17th Street and Bristol in Santa Ana on about 58 acres.
- Santa Ana College is a public institution committed to the growth and development of its community. In September 2005, SAC will be celebrating its 90th anniversary touting its tradition of academic excellence and cultural diversity.
- Whether it is for university transfer preparation, career training, or personal development, Santa Ana College is your best choice for advancement! SAC has a reputation for excellence and is continually ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. We are a top-of-mind choice when it comes to career preparation in fields that are in high demand such as nursing and fire technology. Or, if you are looking to upgrade your current skills, we can help with that, too. Visit us online or in person and see what makes us the best choice.
Related School Videos:
santa ana college vs golden west college 2011
1 year ago.
Santa Ana College Basic Fire Academy 154
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- USC baseball falls to Bakersfield - OCRegister
posted on February 17, 2013 at 01:23:26 am
USC baseball falls to BakersfieldOCRegisterAfter Zebrack's home run in the third, Bakersfield starter Scott Brattvet (Mission Viejo High/Santa Ana ...
- LBPD announces promotions during ceremony - Signal Tribune
posted on February 15, 2013 at 11:12:03 pm
Signal TribuneLBPD announces promotions during ceremonySignal TribuneLeBaron holds an associate's in arts degree from Santa Ana College and a bachelor's of ...
- Bravo: Marc Harris, Newport philanthropists, Eagle Scouts - OCRegister
posted on February 8, 2013 at 10:21:55 am
Bravo: Marc Harris, Newport philanthropists, Eagle ScoutsOCRegisterThe Santa Ana College (SAC) Foundation Board of Directors announced a $200,000 gift, one of ...
8985 students | 3.8 mi. away
28 students | 14.3 mi. away
21610 students | 14.8 mi. away
310 students | 21.4 mi. away