- Community Care College serves 800 students.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body.
- Community Care College is one of 10 community colleges within Tulsa County, OK.
Community Care College
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|30 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||800 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:27||1:21|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||12%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Community Care College offers Allied Health, Business, Education, and Legal programs and Associates Degrees. The Distance Learning campus is also expanding as more classes are being offered online to reach students beyond the borders of Oklahoma.Dually accredited through both ACICS and ABHES.