- Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing serves 241 students (66% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body.
- Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing is one of 3 community colleges within Oneida County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Utica School of Commerce (2.4 miles away).
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|17 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||241 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:14||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||160 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
459 students | 2.4 mi. away
7251 students | 2.5 mi. away
3809 students | 14.0 mi. away
3448 students | 22.7 mi. away