- MTI College serves 874 students (99% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equalto than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body.
- MTI College is one of 14 community colleges within Sacramento County, CA.
- The nearest community college is American River College (0.7 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|42 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||874 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:21||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||864 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||10 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||5%||2%|
- From its beginning in Sacramento in 1965, MTI established itself as Sacramento's #1 Vocational school and the area's leader in training individuals for good jobs. No other area college has experienced the achievements that are common to MTI -- from being voted the area's Best Vocational school, to being one of a select few colleges nationally to have earned ABA Approval for its paralegal program. MTI consistently leads the way in vocational training and education.
- MTI fulfills its mission, goals, and objectives with a two-year Associate in Arts degree in Paralegal Studies and Associate of Applied Science degree options in Business Administration and Microsoft Systems Engineer. Additionally, the college offers the following short-term diploma programs: Computer Support Specialist, Microsoft Systems Engineer, Accounting Technician, Business Support Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Assisting, and Medical Office Specialist.
- MTI saw the need for practical, career-oriented training when it first opened its doors in 1965. Our Sacramento campus is one of the very few private colleges in California designed and built exclusively for private career training. MTI prides itself on keeping abreast of the changing needs of the business community and providing Sacramento employers with skilled personnel.
- MTI College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Related School Videos:
35264 students | 0.7 mi. away
673 students | 2.4 mi. away
1456 students | 5.7 mi. away
717 students | 5.8 mi. away
15449 students | 15.0 mi. away