- Camelot College serves 296 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Camelot College is one of 13 community colleges within East Baton Rouge County, LA.
- The nearest community college is Capital Area Technical College-Baton Rouge Campus (2.4 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|12 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||296 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:25||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||296 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Camelot College was founded by Ronnie L. Williams on May 1, 1986 out of his sincere desire to provide education and career skill training to unemployed and underemployed people in the business and medical industries. Camelot College's first classes began on May 12, 1986 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana at 2618 Wooddale Boulevard, through a classroom training contract with the Job Training Partnership Administration. They were licensed by the Louisiana State Department of Education on August 28, 1986.
- We are presently providing short-term job-specific training in Medical Assistant, Computer Data Processing, Cosmetology and Paralegal Studies. Camelot college has been a pioneer over the past fifteen years in assisting students to become qualified for career jobs in only ten months. Thousands of graduates from Camelot College are now employed and living successful lives because they made the decision to attend Camelot College.
- The college is nationally accredited as a business school by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
3902 students | 2.4 mi. away
40 students | 4.1 mi. away
452 students | 9.0 mi. away
567 students | 23.8 mi. away