- ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard serves 524 students (74% of students are full-time).
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard is one of 5 community colleges within Ventura County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Oxnard College (3.8 miles away).
ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|21 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||524 students||1,418 students|
|# Full-Time Students||388 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||136 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||3%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
- ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar, California opened in July 1982 in Van Nuys, offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. In September 1996 the school moved to its current location. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia and Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. A branch of ITT Technical Institute is located in Oxnard, California.
- ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, California started its first class in Electronics Engineering Technology in December 1993. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school is a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar.
- The school is located in the Sares Business Center, a 65-acre master-planned business park. The school occupies 36,613 square feet of space, divided into theory classrooms, laboratory classrooms, a learning resource center, student and staff lounges and staff offices. The school is conveniently accessible from the Ventura (101) Freeway via Rice Avenue. The wide, fully-landscaped parkways provide convenient traffic flow and easy building access. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is incompliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
8075 students | 3.8 mi. away
481 students | 5.3 mi. away
13428 students | 6.2 mi. away
15573 students | 18.7 mi. away