- Carroll Community College serves 4,108 students (44% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Carroll Community College is the only community colleges within Carroll County, MD.
- The nearest community college is Baltimore City Community College (22.7 miles away).
Carroll Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|191 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,108 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:22||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,793 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,315 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Carroll Community College has a long, rich history of remarkable growth. The college has evolved from a small rural campus to an 80-acre property marked by modern architecture, housing classrooms with state-of-the-art technology. In 1976 Carroll Community College opens on South Center Street as a branch campus of Catonsville Community College and in 1990 Washington Road campus opens with Great Hall, Classroom Building One. The physical growth of the campus continues to flourish. In 1997, the Random House Library building was built. The Fine Arts, Business Training Center and Life Fitness buildings were completed in 2002. In addition, the Nursing and Allied Health building was completed in 2004.
- The college offers programs in the field of Allied Health, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Fine & Performing Arts, Teacher Education, Technical Studies and Transfer Programs.
- The College is accreditated by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- CCC offering free program on job trends in Central Maryland, other sessions on ... - Carroll County Times
posted on March 14, 2013 at 04:05:18 am
CCC offering free program on job trends in Central Maryland, other sessions on ...Carroll County Times... what it takes to get those jobs can be a big help in picking a direction. ...
- Carroll Community College theater department takes on Tony Award-winning ... - Carroll County Times
posted on March 13, 2013 at 10:49:05 pm
Carroll Community College theater department takes on Tony Award-winning ...Carroll County TimesWhen the Carroll Community College fine arts department performs ?Spring ...
- Photographs make up first single-student exhibit at community college - Carroll County Times
posted on February 21, 2013 at 05:17:18 am
Photographs make up first single-student exhibit at community collegeCarroll County Times?The smallness of certain objects and the detail,? she said, standing in Carroll Community ...