- Brookline College (Tempe) serves 475 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 95:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Brookline College (Tempe) is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Anthem College-Phoenix (6.8 miles away).
Brookline College (Tempe)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|5 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:95||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||475 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- International Institute of the Americas (IIA) was originally incorporated and licensed in Arizona on October 18, 1979 as Arizona Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT), a non-profit business and technical school. On April 23, 1999, AIBT was awarded Junior College status and received approval to offer the Associate of Arts (AA) degree at all campus locations. In 2001, the International Institute of the Americas, then AIBT, was awarded Senior College status and received approval to offer degrees at the Baccalaureate level (BA). In 2002, Arizona Institute of Business and Technology became International Institute of Americas (IIA).
- IIA's Phoenix Campus, the main facility, is located at 43rd Avenue and Bethany Home Road and has been at that site since 1985. The West Valley branch opened in 1988 and moved to its current location in 1993. The Mesa branch opened in 1990. The Tucson branch opened in 1995 and relocated to its current address in 2001. In 2002, a fourth branch was opened in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Diploma programs offered at International Institute Of The Americas includes Automated Accounting, Business Technology, Clinical Technician, Computer Technology, Detention & Security, Medical Assistant and Patient Care Technician. Associate Programs includes Accounting, Business Technology, Clinical Technician, Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Justice Administration, Legal Assisting, Microcomputer Network and Nursing. Bachelor Program is offered in Management.
- International Institute of the Americas (IIA) is a Senior College accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Arts, and Bachelor of Arts Degrees.
1532 students | 6.8 mi. away
1425 students | 12.9 mi. away
1670 students | 13.5 mi. away
6797 students | 13.6 mi. away
21373 students | 16.2 mi. away