- Herzing University (Winter Park) serves 428 students (61% of students are full-time).
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body.
- Herzing University (Winter Park) is one of 15 community colleges within Orange County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Full Sail Real World Education (1.4 miles away).
Herzing University (Winter Park)
Community College Avg.
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|28 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||428 students||1,418 students|
|# Full-Time Students||259 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||169 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition Notes||Tuition quote as of|
The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with eleven campuses in the U.S., four campuses in Canada, and on online division. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration.
- While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses.
- Herzing College in Orlando was established in 1995 and offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas. Herzing College provides its students with a quality education with state-of-the-industry technology, industry-certified instructors, and personalized employment assistance services.
- Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://info.herzing.edu.
5295 students | 1.4 mi. away
482 students | 5.2 mi. away
41583 students | 6.6 mi. away
1489 students | 7.2 mi. away
21182 students | 8.9 mi. away