- Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso serves 1,002 students (30% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso is the only community colleges within Lincoln County, NM.
Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|33 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,002 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||300 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||702 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- ENMU-Ruidoso Branch is a comprehensive two-year college offering Certificates of Completion, Associate of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Applied Science degrees. The ENMU-Ruidoso Branch also offers community education classes, customized training workshops, adult basic education courses, and operates a One-Stop Career Center providing free employment services for employers and those seeking career information.
- Established in 1991, the Ruidoso Off-Campus Instruction Center offered Lincoln County residents access to two-year college academic and vocational curriculum. In July 2005 the Ruidoso Campus became the 18th two-year college in New Mexico and was created as a Branch of ENMU. Undergraduate and graduate course work completed at the ENMU-Ruidoso Branch campus is fully transferable to ENMU-Portales.
- The offices of the Ruidoso Branch Community College contain the college's general offices, including Admissions and Records, Business, Financial Aid, Library Services, the College Bookstore, Instructional Television (ITV) classrooms and a computer lab for students. Classroom, computer lab and library facilities are used in a variety of public and private buildings, throughout Lincoln and Otero Counties. All the buildings provide barrier-free access to individuals confined to wheelchairs or with limited physical movement.
- Eastern New Mexico University, through its Ruidoso Campus, is authorized to award the associate of arts degree (A.A.), the associate of science (A.S.), the associate of applied science degree (A.A.S.), and the certificate of completion. Programs of study which lead to an associate's degree require a minimum of 64 hours of credit.
Related School News:
- Father given conditional discharge for child abuse - Ruidoso News
posted on February 25, 2013 at 09:48:51 pm
Father given conditional discharge for child abuseRuidoso NewsA 17-year-old classmate of Martinez's from Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso stopped by ...
- Man held in Ruidoso bus station robbery - Albuquerque Journal (subscription)
posted on February 19, 2013 at 01:16:21 pm
Man held in Ruidoso bus station robberyAlbuquerque Journal (subscription)Monroe told police he was a student at Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso and was behind on ...
- Alleged bus station robber arrested at his Downs home - Ruidoso News
posted on February 15, 2013 at 01:51:01 am
Alleged bus station robber arrested at his Downs homeRuidoso NewsProctor said Monroe was a student at Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso and was reportedly ...