- Remington College-Tempe Campus serves - students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Remington College-Tempe Campus is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Anthem College-Phoenix (11.5 miles away).
Remington College-Tempe Campus
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years.
- All Remington College campuses are nationally accredited and our faculties meet or exceed the standards set by the various Federal and State regulators who are responsible for monitoring the performance of providers of private education.
- Remington College — Tempe Campus offers Bachelor of Science Degree program in Criminal Justice, Associate Degree programs (AAS — Associate of Applied Science) in Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice and Diploma program in Medical Assisting and Pharmacy Technician.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award degree and certificates.
1532 students | 11.5 mi. away
1670 students | 17.6 mi. away
1425 students | 17.7 mi. away
6797 students | 18.6 mi. away
21373 students | 20.6 mi. away