- Shoreline Community College serves 6,272 students (53% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 36% of the student body.
- Shoreline Community College is one of 13 community colleges within King County, WA.
- The nearest community college is Edmonds Community College (5.1 miles away).
Shoreline Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|198 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,272 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||3,329 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,943 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||7%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Established in 1964, Shoreline operates under the regulations of the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges and is governed by the Board of Trustees of Shoreline Community College, District Number Seven.
- Located 10 miles north of downtown Seattle , Shoreline is one of the most strikingly beautiful college campuses in Washington. Nestled among native evergreens, the campus is a brilliant sea of colors during spring, summer and fall, when many flowering plants are in bloom. The scenic surrounding area is nationally known for its recreational and cultural opportunities, which richly complement academic life. Twenty-six buildings constitute the 83-acre campus. These include an award-winning automotive training center, a visual arts building, computer centers, laboratories, a student center, a theater, a well-equipped gymnasium that includes an exercise room and racquetball courts, a child care center, a sophisticated multimedia center and the Ray W. Howard Library/Technology Center.
- Shoreline Community College's professional/technical training is designed to place students in the workplace upon completion of each program. More than 50 career training programs are offered. Students can earn an Applied Associate in Arts and Sciences (AAAS) degree, or a Certificate of Proficiency, or a Certificate of Completion.
- Shoreline Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, Other National Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Arson Reported at Richmond Highlands Park - Patch.com
posted on January 29, 2013 at 01:37:56 pm
Arson Reported at Richmond Highlands ParkPatch.comSHORELINE CC CAR PROWLS: Multiple vehicles were broken into at Shoreline Community College by ...
- Where Are They Now? - Helena Independent Record
posted on January 29, 2013 at 07:11:49 am
Where Are They Now?Helena Independent RecordShoreline Community College starter Emily Wilbur (Townsend) tallied 14 points, five rebounds, one block ...
- Community colleges are proven assets - HeraldNet
posted on January 27, 2013 at 08:19:51 am
Community colleges are proven assetsHeraldNetIn your community, Edmonds, Everett, Cascadia, and Shoreline community colleges and Lake Washington ...
9536 students | 5.1 mi. away
2352 students | 9.3 mi. away
14010 students | 14.8 mi. away
6696 students | 19.3 mi. away
7067 students | 25.0 mi. away