- Heald College-Rancho Cordova serves 1,456 students (60% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Heald College-Rancho Cordova is one of 14 community colleges within Sacramento County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Itt Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova (0.2 miles away).
Heald College-Rancho Cordova
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|43 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,456 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:34||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||868 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||588 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- For more than 140 years, Heald College has been committed to preparing students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime. Because Heald College is a nonprofit educational institution, it invests in its students by providing small classes and fostering a supportive environment for learning.
- Heald College is regionally accredited and strives to ensure a top-notch educational experience like no other. Its tradition of superior instruction, student attention, flexibility and lifetime job placement assistance sets Heald College apart from other educational institutions – these make up the Heald Advantage.
- Since its establishment in 1912, Heald Rancho Cordova has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare. As the greater Sacramento area emerges as a great market for new jobs, we continue to carry out our tradition of educating students to become uniquely qualified for rewarding careers with local employers.
- Heald College in Rancho Cordova, California builds upon a legacy of teaching that started in 1912. The school occupies a 46,000-square-foot building with classrooms that are fully networked, providing Internet access for all students.
- Heald is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
717 students | 0.2 mi. away
35264 students | 5.5 mi. away
874 students | 5.8 mi. away
673 students | 6.6 mi. away
15449 students | 12.6 mi. away