- Snow College serves 4,386 students (66% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body.
- Snow College is the only community colleges within Sanpete County, UT.
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|168 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,386 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:26||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,875 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,511 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Snow College is ideally located in the small, safe, rural community of Ephraim, Utah just seven miles north of Manti and only an hour or so south of Provo. We're located in the heart of Utah at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains with hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and all sorts of other outdoor recreation activities in every direction. It's a great place to go to college � away from the congestion, crime and confusion of the big cities, but still close to the shopping, fun and convenience of the Provo/Salt Lake area.
- Credits at Snow College will be accepted at all Utah colleges and universities. In fact, some of our students will take their Snow credits and even apply them to a degree from a college or university outside the state. Our talented advisors and counselors will help you take the classes that will get you to your educational or career goal. Many of Utah's major universities tell us their best transfer students come from Snow.
- Our freshman and sophomore classes are the smallest in the state, and are a lot smaller than those at most 4-year colleges and universities.
- The college offers courses in Business and Technology, Career and Technical Education, Humanities, Fine Arts, Science and Mathematics and Social and Behavioral Science.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Snow College TV Spot
5 months ago
Related School News:
- Lady Badgers fight for two wins against Western Wyoming and SLCC - SnowBadgers.com
posted on December 17, 2012 at 09:43:58 pm
Lady Badgers fight for two wins against Western Wyoming and SLCCSnowBadgers.comThe Snow College women's basketball team won two games this past week, one ...
- Snow College football: Six Badgers named All-Americans - Deseret News
posted on December 12, 2012 at 10:12:55 pm
Deseret NewsSnow College football: Six Badgers named All-AmericansDeseret NewsEPHRAIM ? Four student-athletes from Utah are among the six Snow College football players named to the NJCAA All-America ...
- Badgers Move Up to Number 20 - SnowBadgers.com
posted on December 11, 2012 at 09:05:44 pm
Badgers Move Up to Number 20SnowBadgers.comThe Snow College men's basketball team (11-1) moved up four spots in the NJCAA Division I poll ...