- Certified Careers Institute serves 79 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Certified Careers Institute is one of 11 community colleges within Salt Lake County, UT.
- The nearest community college is Everest College-West Valley City (2.7 miles away).
Certified Careers Institute
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||79 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT.
- Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist.
- CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
487 students | 2.7 mi. away
1855 students | 3.5 mi. away
34584 students | 3.7 mi. away
422 students | 7.9 mi. away
4000 students | 21.2 mi. away