- K D Studio serves 185 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body.
- K D Studio is one of 21 community colleges within Dallas County, TX.
- The nearest community college is Court Reporting Institute-Wheeler Institute Of Texas (1.7 miles away).
K D Studio
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|13 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||185 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:14||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||185 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- KD Studio Actors Conservatory was founded in 1979 in response to the growing need for high-quality, no-nonsense acting training available to anyone with a desire to act for film and stage. Combined with our belief that each student possesses unique qualities and strengths that can flourish in the right learning environment, lead to establishing of KD Studio.
- KD Studio Actors Conservatory occupies 18,000 square feet in a modem one-story brick veneer and glass building located in the Dallas Market Center area at Dallas, Texas. To provide students with the best learning environment our facilities include ten classrooms, three casting studios, an insert stage used for professional video productions and camera classes, a sound booth for voice training and auditions, a 120-seat theatre, a backstage makeup room, private resource library and two student lounges.
- For more than two decades KD Studio has been successfully preparing people of all ages for the professional modeling career. Lead by the Dallas area top models our classes offer the most comprehensive, hands-on training you can find.
- KD Studio's dedicated faculty includes some of the finest professional artists working within the theatre, film and television community. The faculty's commitment to student success is a primary factor behind the popularity and success of KD Studio. Our acting workshops are designed for beginning actors as well as those individuals with performing experience. These intense, hands-on programs range in length from weekend-long special workshops to 15-month-long conservatory programs.
- In 1985 the school obtained accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and in June of the following year, was approved by the Texas Education Agency to award an Associate of Applied Arts Degree.
910 students | 1.7 mi. away
12815 students | 8.3 mi. away
188 students | 9.4 mi. away
12806 students | 10.7 mi. away
6258 students | 13.9 mi. away