- Cisco College serves 4,816 students (42% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 40:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Cisco College is one of 2 community colleges within Eastland County, TX.
- The nearest community college is Midland College (1.9 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|121 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,816 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:40||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,043 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,773 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- On May 8, 1939, after months of planning and consultation with state officials, Cisco citizens succeeded in getting enacted into legislation a bill which created Cisco Junior College as a part of the Cisco Independent School District. R.N. Cluck, superintendent of Cisco schools, who had devoted years to the project, became its first president. Randolph College properties were purchased, the college was formally opened in September, 1939, and the first students were received in 1940. Such was the success of this venture that in 1956 the college was separated from the public schools, and a Board of Regents was elected. Since that time the high-quality, low-cost, state-supported educational programs have enabled Cisco Junior College to satisfy the needs of students from its service area and from across Texas.
- Cisco Junior College is dedicated to providing quality education to its students by a competent and caring faculty. A comprehensive program of knowledge, skills, and experiences is provided through curricula for academic transfer, career preparation, and continuing adult education. In support of this educational mission, the College promotes student success through a program of placement assessment, skill development, and a comprehensive program of student services.
- Cisco Junior College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate level degree.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Cisco College Version of the Jackson Hewitt commercial
11 months ago
Cisco College Volleyball #4
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Cisco College student, Eula teacher, want greater awareness about meningitis - San Angelo Standard Times
posted on December 24, 2012 at 09:23:01 pm
Cisco College student, Eula teacher, want greater awareness about meningitisSan Angelo Standard TimesNow 19 and a student at Cisco College in Cisco, Robertson still has to ...
- Scholarship program helps Cisco College students complete their studies - ReporterNews.com
posted on December 24, 2012 at 04:13:28 am
Scholarship program helps Cisco College students complete their studiesReporterNews.comEric J. Shelton/Reporter-News Heather Daubert works on her computer at Abilene ...
- Lady Chaps defense makes up for poor offense in win against Cisco - Midland Reporter-Telegram
posted on November 30, 2012 at 04:21:49 am
Lady Chaps defense makes up for poor offense in win against CiscoMidland Reporter-TelegramOn Thursday against Cisco College, the Lady Chaparrals struggled with offensive ...