- De Anza College serves 25,989 students (40% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 58:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 73% of the student body.
- De Anza College is one of 10 community colleges within Santa Clara County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Foothill College (4.9 miles away).
De Anza College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|448 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||25,989 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:58||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||10,307 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||15,682 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- De Anza offers two-year transfer programs and high-demand career programs leading to an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree. In addition, certificates of completion, achievement and proficiency are awarded upon satisfactory completion of certain vocational programs that require less than two years of study.
- The college is known for its dynamic student activities program, which features successful intercollegiate athletic competitions, intramural team sports, more than 40 student clubs and an active student government.
- De Anza receives official recognition from the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The Special Education Division offers a comprehensive program in our Computer Access Lab serving the computer related needs of students with disabilities. The state-funded High Tech Center Training Unit is a training and support facility for community college programs in assistive technology.
Related School Videos:
De Anza College  - Official Teaser HD
8 months ago
De Anza College Auto Tech
1 year ago.
First Stop On Our College Tour: De Anza College
2 years ago
Related School News:
- Time to make music - San Jose Mercury News
posted on December 27, 2012 at 07:42:03 am
Time to make musicSan Jose Mercury NewsMarlowe studied music at San Jose State and De Anza College and held a day job in the aerospace industry. ...
- Auto-tech students driving force behind holiday food haul
posted on December 7, 2012 at 03:51:00 am
The 80-student auto-tech program at De Anza College works each year to gather food for Cupertino-based nonprofit West Valley ...
- Former President Bill Clinton visits Palo Alto - News in photos
posted on December 6, 2012 at 02:50:18 am
Former President Bill Clinton visits Palo AltoNews in photosClinton had a lunch meeting with the executives of the healthy fast food restaurant before going to speak at the Flint Center at De Anza College in ...
18474 students | 4.9 mi. away
7248 students | 14.4 mi. away
9813 students | 15.8 mi. away
14143 students | 22.2 mi. away
14206 students | 24.0 mi. away