- Manor College serves 751 students (58% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body.
- Manor College is one of 8 community colleges within Montgomery County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Antonelli Institute (5.7 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|55 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||751 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:14||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||434 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||317 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||370-470||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||350-460||410-530|
|ACT English (25-75%)||10-18||15-22|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||14-18||16-21|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||13-18||17-21|
- Manor College is a private, Catholic, co-ed college that was founded in 1947 by the Byzantine Ukrainian Sisters of Saint Basil the Great. In 1959, Manor College was chartered and incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The College was approved by the State Council of Education Department of Instruction on June 17, 1964.
- The curricula at Manor are planned to embody the College's commitment to provide transfer and career-oriented programs of study which respond to the current changing needs of today's world. Through these programs, the student is prepared for transfer to a four-year college or university, while the career-oriented student, upon completion of a career program, is prepared for employment.
- The college offers Degrees and Certificates in Allied Health, Liberal Arts, Business Studies and Legal Studies. Manor supports the concept of life-long learning, and, through its day and evening continuing education curricula, is committed to serving the part-time student both in its degree and non-degree programs.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Capel Manor College - Wiki Article
1 month ago
Pine Manor College Child Study Center
3 months ago
ACBSP Member Spotlight: Manor College
5 months ago
Related School News:
- Pine Manor College looking to sell some land - Wicked Local
posted on January 16, 2013 at 07:12:41 pm
Pine Manor College looking to sell some landWicked LocalPine Manor College's request to subdivide 5.24 acres of its land was temporarily withdrawn last ...