- Consolidated School of Business (York) serves 154 students (99% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body.
- Consolidated School of Business (York) is one of 5 community colleges within York County, PA.
- The nearest community college is The Art Institutes of York-PA (5.0 miles away).
Consolidated School of Business (York)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|9 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||154 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:17||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||152 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984.
- CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs.
- CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
730 students | 5.0 mi. away
32 students | 14.8 mi. away
22862 students | 22.3 mi. away
307 students | 24.6 mi. away
900 students | 25.0 mi. away