- Spartan College Of Aeronautics And Technology serves 1,060 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Spartan College Of Aeronautics And Technology is one of 10 community colleges within Tulsa County, OK.
Spartan College Of Aeronautics And Technology
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||1,060 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||312||254|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by Program|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||91%|
- Spartan has over 247,000 square feet of training facilities on three campuses and located at two Tulsa-area airports. Spartan maintains industry-current equipment to offer hands-on training that prepares students for entry-level career positions. Spartan has over 25 aircraft for technical training and maintains a fleet of over 45 aircraft for flight training.
- Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology offers programs in Professional Pilot, Aviation Maintenance, Avionics Maintenance and Quality Control/Nondestructive Testing. Spartan offers associate of applied science degrees, and a bachelor's degree program.
- Spartan is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Private and Vocational Schools (OBPVS). Most courses are approved by the Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency for Veterans (GI Bill). The Aviation Maintenance Technician Programs and Flight Programs are approved by the Federal Aviation Administration.