- Northwest State Community College serves 3,600 students (39% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Northwest State Community College is the only community colleges within Fulton County, OH.
Northwest State Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|124 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,600 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:29||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,391 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,209 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Northwest State Community College is an Ohio public two-year state college, is dedicated to the philosophy that education is a lifelong process. Northwest State Community College is committed to excellence in education by providing relevant, state-of-the-art programs, courses, and seminars that are accessible and affordable to students achieving their personal career goals.
- Northwest State Community College encourages students to learn to think independently and critically, to develop their problem-solving abilities, to communicate effectively, and to attain marketable skills.
- To achieve this, NSCC offers technical associate degree and certificate programs, pre-baccalaureate transfer programs, and general education studies. The college offers degree and certification programs in Business Technologies, Engineering Technologies, Arts and Sciences and Allied Health & Public Services.
- Northwest State Community College is accreditated by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
6 months ago
Quickstart to College.mp4
11 months ago
Fluid Power II- Copyright Good.mp4
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Northwest State to host Lean breakfast - The Bryan Times (subscription)
posted on December 6, 2012 at 07:16:21 am
Northwest State to host Lean breakfastThe Bryan Times (subscription)11, at Northwest State Community College. Pete Stipe, director of quality at Sauder ...
- Northwest State is his place - The Bryan Times (subscription)
posted on December 1, 2012 at 04:28:32 am
Northwest State is his placeThe Bryan Times (subscription)Northwest State is his place. Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 10:27 pm. Beyond his duties as dean of ...
- UT & NW State offering associate's degree in alt. energy technology
posted on January 19, 2011 at 10:35:40 am
Two places of higher learning are now one when it comes to eco-learning. The University of Toledo and Northwest State ...