- Ohio Business College (Sandusky) serves 487 students (82% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body.
- Ohio Business College (Sandusky) is one of 2 community colleges within Erie County, OH.
- The nearest community college is Bowling Green State University-Firelands (3.9 miles away).
Ohio Business College (Sandusky)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|15 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||487 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||398 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||89 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- In 1903 Lorain Business College was established as private, co-educational institution of higher business education located in downtown Lorain on the corner of Sixth Street and Broadway Avenue. The school operated under the management of C. L. Bair at the same location. In April 1998 name officially changed to Ohio Business College.
- Ohio Business College has been providing excellence in business education since 1903, with a continuing commitment to excellence and real results. With two Campus Locations, Ohio Business College offers the following business related programs: legal assistant training, business management training, web page design, IT training, as well as degrees in Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Administrative Office Assistant. Ohio Business College is also focused on providing adult continuing education programs and resources to enable getting your diploma or degree even that much easier.
- Ohio Business College is accredited as a business school by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Ohio Business College is authorized to grant Associate Degrees in Applied Buisness by the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.