- Itawamba Community College serves 8,742 students (82% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body.
- Itawamba Community College is the only community colleges within Itawamba County, MS.
Itawamba Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|276 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,742 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||7,163 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,579 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Itawamba Community College continues to enjoy outstanding growth in the areas of facilities and state-of-the-art technology on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses. Modern buildings nestled on beautiful campuses provide a warm and inviting educational atmosphere. There are approximately 30 buildings on the Fulton campus and 14 buildings on the Tupelo campus, and construction is under way or planned for several more. All instructional centers are equipped with the latest technology to enable Itawamba Community College students to be competitive in the job market or to transfer easily to universities or colleges.
- Itawamba Community College is a recognized state and regional leader in using state-of-the-art technology to enhance delivery of programs and services. ICC constantly seeks innovative ways of making quality instruction more readily available to the residents of North Mississippi including: multi-media classrooms, Community College Network/distance learning, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Center, Skills Enhancement Center, Internet access, Automated Library system with on-line catalog; and Kiosk.
- Itawamba Community College has a rich tradition of athletic excellence. ICC has an outstanding athletic program that offers nine sanctioned collegiate sports including football, men's and women's basketball, soccer, women's fast pitch softball, baseball, men's and women's tennis and golf. ICC's athletic programs are among the top in Mississippi's Community Colleges. This success is related to the commitment of the college, the support of the community and an outstanding athletic department.
- Itawamba Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate of Arts degree, the Associate of Applied Science degree, and career-technical certificates.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Itawamba Community College
1 year ago.
ICC Band Promo - Itawamba Community College
4 years ago
Itawamba Community College, MS Winter Guard 2012
10 months ago
Related School News:
- ICC baseball postpones home opener - WTVA
posted on February 12, 2013 at 09:24:53 pm
ICC baseball postpones home openerWTVA(WTVA/ICC Athletics) - Itawamba Community College head baseball coach Rick Collier has announced ...
- 4 Allatoona Athletes Ink Scholarships - Patch.com
posted on February 12, 2013 at 11:57:29 am
4 Allatoona Athletes Ink ScholarshipsPatch.comTJ Watson signed a scholarship to play baseball at Itawamba Community College in Mississippi. Elise ...
- ICC sweeps Holmes - WTVA
posted on February 12, 2013 at 04:34:21 am
ICC sweeps HolmesWTVA(WTVA) - Jasmine Hampton scored a career-high 24 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Itawamba Community ...