- Rochester Community and Technical College serves 6,245 students (55% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 31:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Rochester Community and Technical College is one of 3 community colleges within Olmsted County, MN.
- The nearest community college is University of Minnesota-Rochester (2.3 miles away).
Rochester Community and Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|199 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,245 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:31||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||3,428 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,817 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Rochester Community and Technical College is a two-year regional college serving the southeastern Minnesota area. The College provides curricula that are designed to meet a variety of academic and career educational opportunities that prepare students for work, life, and additional education now and into the future. Programs lead to the award of certificates, diplomas, and degrees such as Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Science, and Associate in Arts.
- The college has a great faculty and staff; state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, and shops; and an advanced technology infrastructure supporting more than 70 technical and transfer programs. Our Department of Continuing Education, Customized Training, and Economic Development delivers credit and non-credit education and training for today's rapidly changing workforce.
- Rochester Community and Technical College and our higher education partners, Winona State University Rochester Center and the University of Minnesota Rochester Center, are collocated on the beautiful University Center Rochester campus. Articulated programs of study allow you to complete your first two years of college at RCTC and then stay in Rochester for selected four-year and graduate programs and study.
- Rochester Community and Technical College is accredited by the the Higher Learning Commission.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- RCTC not close against Fergus Falls - Post-Bulletin
posted on February 14, 2013 at 04:57:03 am
RCTC not close against Fergus FallsPost-BulletinRCTC not close against Fergus Falls Post-Bulletin staff Post-Bulletin Company, LLC. FERGUS FALLS ? The ...
- New Richland resident graduates from Rochester Community and Technical ... - Southernminn.com
posted on February 13, 2013 at 01:15:26 am
Express MilwaukeeNew Richland resident graduates from Rochester Community and Technical ...Southernminn.comRochester Community and Technical College (RCTC) is pleased to announce its Fall Semester 2012 graduates. ...
- 8 RCTC wrestlers headed to nationals - Post-Bulletin
posted on February 12, 2013 at 01:19:15 pm
8 RCTC wrestlers headed to nationalsPost-BulletinWILLMAR ? Sunday was a big day for the Rochester Community and Technical College wrestling team at the ...