- Rasmussen College-Mankato serves 690 students.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body.
- Rasmussen College-Mankato is the only community colleges within Blue Earth County, MN.
- The nearest community college is South Central College (4.4 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||690 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas.
- Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree.
- Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management.
- Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).