- Mid Michigan Community College serves 5,223 students (50% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 43:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body.
- Mid Michigan Community College is the only community colleges within Clare County, MI.
Mid Michigan Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|122 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,223 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:43||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,632 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,591 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The Michigan Community College Association has created a virtual learning collaborative (MCCVLC) among Michigan's community colleges. This collaborative is designed to allow current Michigan community college students to take courses from other member colleges while still receiving support services at a convenient "home" college.
- Students attend MMCC for numerous reasons. Some students only wish to take a class or two to increase job skills or for personal enjoyment. Others choose to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate program in the many career fields that we offer. Still others take classes at MMCC and plan to transfer those credits from this institution to a four-year university where a student can pursue a Bachelor's Degree.
- Whether you are a new or returning student, or a transfer student from another college or university, MMCC offers affordable education and training which will benefit you for a lifetime!
Related School Videos:
MMCC Lakers vs. Marygrove
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Rohdy named Farwell DAR good citizen - Clare County Review
posted on December 24, 2012 at 01:54:46 pm
Clare County ReviewRohdy named Farwell DAR good citizenClare County ReviewHe was selected as a top-ten state finalist for the Wendy's Heisman Award for his ...
- Residents demand answers to smell from Northern Oaks - Clare County Review
posted on December 24, 2012 at 01:21:34 pm
Clare County ReviewResidents demand answers to smell from Northern OaksClare County ReviewHopkins described the odor as ?like a bunch of cow poop? and added adding Mid ...
- Educational Talent Search hits 500th student milestone - Midland Daily News
posted on December 21, 2012 at 06:16:02 pm
Educational Talent Search hits 500th student milestoneMidland Daily NewsThe Educational Talent Search Program, a federally funded program administered by Mid ...