- John A Logan College serves 7,431 students (31% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 45:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- John A Logan College is the only community colleges within Williamson County, IL.
John A Logan College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|165 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,431 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:45||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,295 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,136 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- John A. Logan College was created by public mandate in 1967 under the authority of the Illinois Community College Act of 1965. The College opened its doors to its charter class in the fall of 1968 and acquired its permanent grounds in the following year.
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools in 1972, John A. Logan College now offers a wide variety of programs, including foundation courses for the bachelor's degree, technical and vocational curricula, adult education classes and public service activities.
- John A. Logan College maintains well-balanced sports programs. The College competes intercollegiately in basketball, baseball,, and golf in a men's division, and in volleyball, golf, basketball, and softball in a women's division. John A. Logan College is a member of both the National Junior College Athletic Association and the Great Rivers Athletic Conference.
- The John A. Logan Cultural Arts Program complements educational and social programs of the College through a museum, art galleries, and in-house musical and theatrical production, and by the appearance of off-campus artists, musicians, and dancers.
- The College district covers most of Williamson and Jackson Counties and parts of Franklin, Perry, and Randolph Counties.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
John A Logan College
4 years ago
Sondale Conner Dunks John A Logan
5 months ago
Related School News:
- COLLEGE CONNECTIONS: Ex-Raider excels at meet in St. Louis - Goshen News
posted on April 15, 2013 at 03:45:27 pm
COLLEGE CONNECTIONS: Ex-Raider excels at meet in St. LouisGoshen NewsJohn A Logan College defeated Lake Land College 8-3 in the opening game of a ...