- Career Colleges Of Chicago serves - students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Career Colleges Of Chicago is one of 37 community colleges within Cook County, IL.
- The nearest community college is City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College (2.4 miles away).
Career Colleges Of Chicago
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||No||YES|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Our focus on the individual gives us the opportunity to assist each student with all aspects of his or her education. This personalized attention, combined with our contemporary training methods, typically leads to improved skill development and job placement.
- Our expert instructors provide quality, one-on-one instruction that makes a difference. You will benefit from their wealth of knowledge and the real working experience they will pass along to you. Our faculty members belong to a number of prestigious professional organizations, including the American Bar Association, the Career College Association, the National Court Reporters Association and the American Association of Medical Transcriptionists, just to name a few.
- Since 1950, Career Colleges of Chicago has given our students and graduates the skills and abilities to be lifelong learners and successful professionals in their respective careers.
- Career Colleges of Chicago is a business college accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates and associate degrees.
8366 students | 2.4 mi. away
385 students | 2.6 mi. away
12947 students | 6.2 mi. away
6366 students | 6.9 mi. away
4868 students | 11.6 mi. away