- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota serves 11,431 students (46% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 49:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota is one of 2 community colleges within Manatee County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Florida College of Natural Health (Bradenton) (7.9 miles away).
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|235 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11,431 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:49||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||5,279 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,152 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- MCC offers credit and noncredit education including eLearning. Academic degrees include the Associate in Arts, the Associate in Applied Science and the Associate in Science. Noncredit education is offered under Corporate & Community Development.
- At Manatee Community College, every faculty and staff member has an impact on the quality of the College's educational experience. As such, the College offers its faculty and staff many resources in order to create a warm and supportive work environment. If you are a current MCC employee, you may find the links listed below helpful.
- More than 50 percent of the college bound high school students in Manatee and Sarasota counties attend MCC each year, with current enrollment nearly 11,000 students. MCC is among the top 100 producers of associate's degrees in the country.
- Students attend classes at two full-service campuses in Bradenton and Venice, the Center for Innovation and Technology at Lakewood Ranch, many business and public sector sites throughout the community, and from their homes via eLearning opportunities.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association