- Pima Medical Institute (Mesa) serves 1,386 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 43:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body.
- Pima Medical Institute (Mesa) is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Anthem College-Phoenix (12.2 miles away).
Pima Medical Institute (Mesa)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|32 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,386 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:43||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,386 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||3%||1%|
|% Two or more races||5%||2%|
Related School Videos:
Pima Medical Institute MESA ALUMNI EVENT
2 years ago
1532 students | 12.2 mi. away
1425 students | 18.0 mi. away
6797 students | 18.8 mi. away
1670 students | 19.0 mi. away
21373 students | 21.8 mi. away