- Medvance Institute-Fort Lauderdale serves 441 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 90% of the student body.
- Medvance Institute-Fort Lauderdale is one of 12 community colleges within Broward County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Keiser University-Ft. Lauderdale (3.6 miles away).
Medvance Institute-Fort Lauderdale
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|18 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||441 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:25||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||441 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
16870 students | 3.6 mi. away
40375 students | 5.6 mi. away
107 students | 9.0 mi. away
0 students | 11.1 mi. away
1668 students | 16.3 mi. away