- Jna Institute of Culinary Arts serves 66 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Jna Institute of Culinary Arts is one of 13 community colleges within Philadelphia County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Gloucester County College (10.7 miles away).
Jna Institute of Culinary Arts
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|6 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||66 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:11||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||66 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- JNA Institute of Culinary Arts has provided quality training for the food service industry since 1988. From the standpoint of success stories, graduates from our first program are still employed in the food service industry in ever increasing areas of responsibility. With a strong concern for educational excellence and a proud record of job placement, the school maintains an excellent reputation among students, graduates, and employers throughout the Philadelphia area. In 1999 the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society authorized the establishment of the “Iota of Pennsylvania” Chapter at the school.
- The school is located at the south end of the Avenue of the Arts, in the heart of historic South Philadelphia, and is easily accessible by all forms of public transportation. The school features two laboratory kitchens with ranges, ovens, broilers, other commercial cooking equipment and supplies needed to simulate working restaurants. The use of these laboratory kitchens in conjunction with classroom lectures enhances the training provided by our programs. Our equipment assists in the proper instruction and production of breads, cakes, tarts, sauces, salads and entrées that prepares and qualifies students to meet the expectations of the food service industry.
- The college offers Diploma Program in Professional Cooking, Specialized Food Service Management program and Associate Degree in Culinary Arts / Restaurant Management.
- In 1992 the school was recognized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools and was granted a License to operate as a private licensed school. In February of 1994 the school became accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Related School Videos:
JNA Institute Of Culinary Arts - Philadelphia, PA
6 months ago
JNA Institute Of Culinary Arts
1 year ago.