- Everest College-Ontario serves 1,140 students.
- Minority enrollment is 84% of the student body.
- Everest College-Ontario is one of 18 community colleges within San Bernardino County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Chaffey College (6.9 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||1,140 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- The Ontario campus first opened its doors as American Academy for Career Education. Educorp, Inc. acquired the school in 1991 and subsequently changed the name to Nova Institute of Health Technology.
- The Ontario campus occupies two floors of an office building that consists of 3,000 square feet of classroom space and 2,000 square feet of laboratory space. The college is housed in a contemporary building, which provides a positive learning environment in a setting of computer and medical laboratories, classrooms, administrative offices, a student lounge, and a library with Internet access.
- Programs Offered at Ontario Campus includes Business Management / Administrative Assistant, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Biller and Pharmacy Technician.
20018 students | 6.9 mi. away
29336 students | 16.6 mi. away
12498 students | 19.4 mi. away
22497 students | 23.8 mi. away