- Reedley College serves 15,500 students (41% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 47:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body.
- Reedley College is one of 9 community colleges within Fresno County, CA.
- The nearest community college is San Joaquin Valley College-Visalia (19.6 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|331 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15,500 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:47||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||6,300 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,200 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Reedley College is located in Reedley, California, 30 miles southeast of Fresno. In this rural setting, the campus community enjoys the unique combination of urban sophistication and rural values. Reedley College provides day, evening, and Saturday classes. Operated on an 18-week semester system, the college offers a fall and spring term, as well as six-, eight- and 10-week summer sessions. Courses are offered at the main campus in Reedley and at several off-campus locations collectively referred to as the South Centers Community Campus program.
- Reedley College was established in May, 1926, as Reedley Junior College. Institutional doors were opened in September 1926, with a total of 30 students and six course offerings. In 1936, a separate building on the Reedley High School campus was built to house the junior college administration and provide additional classrooms. On July 1, 1946, the college recognized its role as a total community college.
- Reedley College has distinguished itself as one of the premier community colleges in California. The College has a long tradition of excellence and success since its beginning over 79 years ago. You will find excellence in academics, in transfer preparation, in career preparation, in student support programs, in personal development, and in athletics. Reedley College faculty, staff, and administrators are key to this excellence; and they provide the highest quality learning opportunities for our students and our communities.
- At Reedley College we believe that people's lives are enriched by an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, personal integrity, and individual accomplishment. The college furnishes experiences designed to promote critical thinking, enhance cultural literacy, and foster an awareness of the interdependence of all persons and their environment.
Related School Videos:
Sep. 19, 2012: Volleyball vs Reedley College
7 months ago
Derick Cook Reedley College Highlights 2011
1 year ago.
Stephanie Holiday-Reedley College
1 year ago.
Reedley College Choir 4/8/2011
2 years ago
Related School News:
- Valley stars faring well at NCAA golf regionals - Fresno Bee
posted on May 18, 2013 at 06:25:01 am
Valley stars faring well at NCAA golf regionalsFresno BeeReedley College men's basketball standout Derek Walters (Clovis West High) has signed with The ...
- Student Business Spotlight - Reedley Exponent
posted on May 17, 2013 at 02:00:10 am
Student Business SpotlightReedley ExponentRight out of high school, Isaak opened a local screening studio which specializes in printing T-shirts and other ...
- Sports marketing guru returns to Valley - ABC30.com
posted on May 17, 2013 at 12:46:31 am
ABC30.comSports marketing guru returns to ValleyABC30.comSonny added, "Reedley helped start my life and was very good to me." Vaccaro has been busy ...
1842 students | 19.6 mi. away
13039 students | 21.0 mi. away
25400 students | 21.8 mi. away
1312 students | 23.7 mi. away
2078 students | 23.9 mi. away