- ECPI Technical College serves 605 students.
- Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body.
- ECPI Technical College is one of 6 community colleges within Chesterfield County, VA.
- The nearest community college is Centura College (Richmond - 23235) (2.1 miles away).
ECPI Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||605 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Programs offered at Richmond, VA campus are Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Management Information Systems, Wireless Communications, Business Administration and Criminal Justice Technology.
- ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments.
- ECPI faculty are qualified with years of experience in related fields of specialization, academic achievement, and professional development.
- Ecpi Technical College is accredited and approved by the Career College Association, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, State Council of Higher Education for Virginia and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Related School Videos:
Fox November 1,1992 Commercials Part 5
4 months ago
ECPI Recruitment Video Open
1 year ago.
Evolution of Boy Bands
4 years ago
299 students | 2.1 mi. away
926 students | 3.5 mi. away
12545 students | 10.9 mi. away
10564 students | 14.4 mi. away