- Heald College-San Francisco serves 1,541 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 36:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Heald College-San Francisco is one of 4 community colleges within San Francisco County, CA.
- The nearest community college is California Culinary Academy (1.8 miles away).
Heald College-San Francisco
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|43 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,541 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:36||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||878 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||663 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Heald is a nonprofit, regionally accredited private career college that has been preparing students for rewarding careers in Business, Technology and Healthcare for over 140 years. We started with one campus in San Francisco, back in 1863, and we've expanded to 11 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu and Portland.
- For more than 140 years, Heald College has been committed to preparing students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime. Because Heald College is a nonprofit educational institution, it invests in its students by providing small classes and fostering a supportive environment for learning.
- San Francisco, California is the original home of Heald College, founded in 1863 by Edward Payson Heald. The 60,000-square-foot campus features fully networked computers and labs. The San Francisco campus offers focused curriculum, outstanding instruction and concern and attention for its students' lives and future.
- There's nothing like attending college surrounded by the dynamic energy of this thriving city. Heald College San Francisco is a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare. And as the greater San Francisco Bay Area rebounds as a strong market for new jobs, we continue educating students to become uniquely qualified for rewarding careers with top Bay Area employers.
- All Heald campuses are regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). That means we're recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for meeting high standards for providing excellence in education.
832 students | 1.8 mi. away
33902 students | 5.5 mi. away
6503 students | 6.3 mi. away
14143 students | 19.1 mi. away
7248 students | 24.9 mi. away