- Heald College-Fresno serves 2,078 students (68% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 42:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Heald College-Fresno is one of 9 community colleges within Fresno County, CA.
- The nearest community college is San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno (0.8 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|49 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,078 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:42||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,414 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||664 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Heald is a nonprofit, regionally accredited private career college that has been preparing students for rewarding careers in Business, Technology and Healthcare for over 140 years. We started with one campus in San Francisco, back in 1863, and we've expanded to 11 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu and Portland.
- For more than 140 years, Heald College has been committed to preparing students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime. Because Heald College is a nonprofit educational institution, it invests in its students by providing small classes and fostering a supportive environment for learning.
- Since its establishment in 1906, Heald Fresno has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare.
- The Fresno, California campus of Heald College opened in 1906. As San Joaquin Valley emerges as a market for new jobs, Heald College continues a tradition of providing uniquely qualified graduates from its 38,000-square-foot facility.
- All Heald campuses are regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). That means we're recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for meeting high standards for providing excellence in education.
1312 students | 0.8 mi. away
25400 students | 3.9 mi. away
113 students | 4.4 mi. away
517 students | 4.9 mi. away
15500 students | 23.9 mi. away