- ITT Technical Institute-Arlington serves 968 students (68% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- ITT Technical Institute-Arlington is one of 8 community colleges within Tarrant County, TX.
- The nearest community college is Court Reporting Institute-Wheeler Institute Of Texas (14.6 miles away).
ITT Technical Institute-Arlington
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|32 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||968 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||661 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||307 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture.
- Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
910 students | 14.6 mi. away
12815 students | 19.2 mi. away
6258 students | 21.6 mi. away
188 students | 24.6 mi. away