- Hussian School of Art serves 140 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Hussian School of Art is one of 13 community colleges within Philadelphia County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Gloucester County College (11.8 miles away).
Hussian School of Art
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|8 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:18||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The Hussian School of Art is a four-year professional career school dedicated exclusively to the Graphic Arts. Our main objectives are: to give students as much real world experience as possible before they ever look for a job; and to ensure each student receives a well-rounded, well-founded design and illustration education that integrates the best of traditional media with the exciting possibilities of evolving new media.
- The college offers a Graphics Arts vurriculum in Advertising and Illustration. First year includes basic foundation courses to develop a comprehensive understanding of the theory, vocabulary and techniques common to all visual arts. In the second year, Intermediate and Advanced courses are covered to further enhance a working knowledge of the tools, equipment, technology and elements of problem-solving in design. In the third year student focus on major; Advertising or Illustration. In the fourth year full concentration on Advertising or Illustration major. Courses emphasize refinement of creative and artistic skills and preparation of professional portfolio.
- Hussian School of Art is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Related School Videos:
Michelle Gandy Hussian School of Art
0 months ago
Related School News:
- Art exhibit opening this weekend in Chester - Middletown Press
posted on May 29, 2013 at 09:23:49 pm
Art exhibit opening this weekend in ChesterMiddletown PressStumpo is a graduate of the Hussian School of Art, Philadelphia, having majored in Commercial & ...
- Art and memories for sale - Shore News Today
posted on April 15, 2013 at 10:07:38 pm
Art and memories for saleShore News Today... an editorial illustrator for the Philadelphia Inquirer and the defunct Philadelphia Bulletin, and has ...
- Audubon Artist Featured in Montgomery County Art Show - Patch.com
posted on February 15, 2013 at 08:09:29 pm
Audubon Artist Featured in Montgomery County Art ShowPatch.comMatt Hilend, a 2012 graduate of Hussian School of Art, showcased his work at the 2013 Lansdale ...