- Cosumnes River College serves 15,449 students (33% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 59:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body.
- Cosumnes River College is one of 14 community colleges within Sacramento County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Itt Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova (12.4 miles away).
Cosumnes River College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|261 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15,449 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:59||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||5,164 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||10,285 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||5%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Cosumnes River College is one of four community colleges within the Los Rios Community College District. The college opened on September 14, 1970, with 1,800 day and 350 evening students. Facilities included the science building, automotive and technology complex, women's physical education building, pool, and the library building. In September 1975, the Business/Social Science classroom building was dedicated, the first since the college opened. The computer laboratory, located there, is equipped with state-of-the-art data processing equipment that supports many areas of the college curriculum.
- There are more than 11,000 students enrolled at Cosumnes River College. The college offers a broad option of more than 60 occupational degree programs, and a comprehensive curriculum of transfer courses.
- Cosumnes River College provides an inclusive learning environment and creates dynamic opportunities for the intellectual growth of students, staff and our community.
Related School Videos:
Tuition Increases at Cosumnes River College
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Sierra College, Yuba and American River earn NorCal Basketball playoff seeds - Sacramento Bee (blog)
posted on February 27, 2013 at 12:40:37 am
Sierra College, Yuba and American River earn NorCal Basketball playoff seedsSacramento Bee (blog)Yuba College (21-7) is seeded seventh and opens at No. 7 Ohlone of Fremont (20-8) ...
- Young Vanden High School girls basketball team faces Modesto Christian - The Reporter
posted on February 26, 2013 at 09:39:27 am
Young Vanden High School girls basketball team faces Modesto ChristianThe ReporterOne of the upstart teams will earn a ticket to the section title game when they square ...
- Stuteville brothers lead way for Casa Roble - Sacramento Bee
posted on February 26, 2013 at 08:02:07 am
Stuteville brothers lead way for Casa RobleSacramento BeeEric, headed to Sacramento State on scholarship, is averaging 21.7 points and 12.3 rebounds for the Rams, who play Sierra ...
717 students | 12.4 mi. away
1456 students | 12.6 mi. away
673 students | 13.3 mi. away
35264 students | 14.2 mi. away
874 students | 14.9 mi. away