- Oklahoma City Community College serves 14,447 students (43% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 46:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body.
- Oklahoma City Community College is one of 8 community colleges within Oklahoma County, OK.
- The nearest community college is Heritage College-Oklahoma City (4.1 miles away).
Oklahoma City Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|313 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,447 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:46||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||6,148 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8,299 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||6%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The dark red buildings of Oklahoma City Community College have become a landmark in the southwestern section of Oklahoma City. Situated on a 143-acre site just south of Interstate 240 on South May Avenue, the College is easily accessible to the entire metropolitan Oklahoma City area.
- Academic divisions includes Arts & Humanities, Business, Information Technology, Health Professions, Science and Mathematics and Social Science.
- Oklahoma City Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges.
Related School Videos:
Oklahoma City Community College Commercial
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- In My Mind: What We Can Learn from the Chesapeake Pro-Am - SwimmingWorldMagazine.com
posted on December 21, 2012 at 12:50:54 am
In My Mind: What We Can Learn from the Chesapeake Pro-AmSwimmingWorldMagazine.comRecently, my family and I had the pleasure of making our nearly annual pilgrimage ...
- Oklahoma City metro achievers - NewsOK.com
posted on December 1, 2012 at 06:05:48 am
Oklahoma City metro achieversNewsOK.comHammond is a 2012 graduate of Edmond Santa Fe High School and is a freshman at Oklahoma City ...
- State college alters remediation strategy
posted on June 25, 2012 at 05:25:00 am
Groups of students hover around desks in an Oklahoma City Community ...
892 students | 4.1 mi. away
7647 students | 6.1 mi. away
9198 students | 9.6 mi. away
318 students | 15.2 mi. away
2452 students | 24.7 mi. away