World Harvest Bible College
|World Harvest Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||96%||83%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to World Harvest Bible College is Daymar College-Lancaster (11.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 45 students | 11.50 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 443 students | 11.90 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 22,719 students | 12.40 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 2,464 students | 14.10 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 694 students | 15.30 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.