World Harvest Bible College
|World Harvest Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||96%||83%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to World Harvest Bible College is Daymar College-Lancaster (7.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 45 students | 7.50 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 443 students | 11.90 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 22,719 students | 12.40 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 2,464 students | 14.40 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 694 students | 15.10 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
A new study by the Massachusetts Teachers Association has urged the state to hire more full-time faculty members at community colleges after uncovering a host of issues related to a growing adjunct faculty at these schools.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.