William Moore College of Technology
- The mission of William R. Moore College of Technology is to provide the student with the training and skills necessary to become successful in business and industry. It is the goal of the college to provide students with a working knowledge of the skills needed to enter employment in the program area of their choice. William R. Moore College of Technology is a private, non-profit, two-year educational institution above the high school level offering occupational curricula in the fields of basic industrial, vocational and technical areas. The emphasis in all cases is on the application of "hands on knowledge." Students may specialize in one of several technological areas.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five years.
|William Moore College of Technology||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||249 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||81 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||168 students||262 students|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,170 students | 0.60 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 1.00 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
- 667 students | 5.10 Mi2655 Dividend Drive
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 633 students | 5.40 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 1,310 students | 7.60 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
June 14, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.