Vatterott College-Sunset Hills
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 46% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Sunset Hills||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||514 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||514 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.48||0.51|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. There is Financial Aid for those who qualify and Career Placement for Vatterott College graduates is also available. Vatterott College is a leader in education, providing hands-on access to IT and other cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative classroom environment. With 17 campuses throughout the Midwest, Vatterott College students learn by working in real-time with the latest technology. The Sunset Hills (St. Louis) campus offers a range of programs. Programs are Offered in Business, Drafting, Electrical, HVAC, IT/Computing, Maintenance and Medical. Programs includes Business Management, Human Resource Management, Fashion Merchandising, Computer-Aided Drafting, Computer-Aided Drafting Technology, Electrical Mechanic, Applied Electrical Technology, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanic, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology, Network & Information Systems, Information Systems Technology, Computer Technology, Computer Systems & Network Technology, Network Engineering and Computer Technology, Computer Science and Information Systems Technology, Building Maintenance Mechanic, Building Maintenance Technology, Medical Assistant and Medical Office Assistant. The campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 3.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 406 students | 3.20 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 225 students | 5.40 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 308 students | 8.00 Mi9811 South Forty Drive
Saint Louis,  MO  63124
- 586 students | 8.50 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.