Vatterott College-Des Moines
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. The following are the award levels available at the various Vatterott locations. Please note that not all programs are available at all campuses. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, L’Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 60% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Des Moines||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||194 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||194 students||1,090 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Des Moines is Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus (11.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 874 students | 11.10 Mi4655 121st Street
Urbandale,  IA  50323
- 35,488 students | 16.00 Mi2006 Ankeny Blvd
Ankeny,  IA  50023
- 1,600 students | 49.10 Mi1501 W. Townline Street
Creston,  IA  50801
- 2,041 students | 50.40 Mi3700 S Center St
Marshalltown,  IA  50158
- 949 students | 72.30 Mi1100 College Ave
Iowa Falls,  IA  50126
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012