Tel: (304) 425-2323
- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,275 students | 10.90 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield,  WV  24701
(304) 327-4000 10.901,275
- 1,169 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver,  WV  25813
(304) 929-5450 27.601,169
- 4,419 students | 28.40 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin,  VA  24084
(540) 674-3600 28.404,419
- 2,514 students | 28.50 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville,  VA  24382
(276) 223-4700 28.502,514
- 117 students | 29.50 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley,  WV  25801
(304) 252-9547 29.50117
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.