- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
|Total Enrollment||89 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||435 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$18,000||$23,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,317|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,021|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,563 students | 10.50 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield,  WV  24701
- 331 students | 28.20 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley,  WV  25801
- 4,585 students | 28.50 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin,  VA  24084
- 3,302 students | 28.90 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville,  VA  24382
- 2,551 students | 30.00 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver,  WV  25813
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.