- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
|Total Enrollment||89 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||435 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$18,000||$25,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,788|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,563 students | 10.50 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield,  WV  24701
- 2,551 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver,  WV  25813
- 331 students | 28.20 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley,  WV  25801
- 4,585 students | 28.50 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin,  VA  24084
- 3,302 students | 28.90 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville,  VA  24382
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.