Tel: (304) 425-2323
- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,788|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,563 students | 10.90 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield,  WV  24701
(304) 327-4000 10.901,563
- 2,551 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver,  WV  25813
(304) 929-5450 27.602,551
- 4,585 students | 28.40 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin,  VA  24084
(540) 674-3600 28.404,585
- 3,302 students | 28.50 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville,  VA  24382
(276) 223-4700 28.503,302
- 331 students | 29.50 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley,  WV  25801
(304) 252-9547 29.50331
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!