Tel: (304) 425-2323
- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
|Total Enrollment||89 students||1,060 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||435 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$18,000||$25,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,788|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,563 students | 10.90 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield,  WV  24701
(304) 327-4000 10.901,563
- 2,551 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver,  WV  25813
(304) 929-5450 27.602,551
- 4,585 students | 28.40 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin,  VA  24084
(540) 674-3600 28.404,585
- 3,302 students | 28.50 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville,  VA  24382
(276) 223-4700 28.503,302
- 331 students | 29.50 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley,  WV  25801
(304) 252-9547 29.50331
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.