Tel: (304) 425-2323
- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,275 students | 10.90 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield, WV 24701
(304) 327-4000 10.901,275
- 1,169 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver, WV 25813
(304) 929-5450 27.601,169
- 4,419 students | 28.40 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
(540) 674-3600 28.404,419
- 2,514 students | 28.50 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
(276) 223-4700 28.502,514
- 117 students | 29.50 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley, WV 25801
(304) 252-9547 29.50117
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.