Tel: (304) 425-2323
- Valley College is the trade name for the West Virginia Corporation Valley Training Centers, Inc. Valley College provides business, administrative and computer software applications courses to individuals and businesses, which lead to a certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration. Valley College believes that their educational programs must be varied and challenging enough to maintain the interest of all students, yet flexible enough to address individual learning differences. Our mission is to meet the educational and professional needs of the community by delivering quality degree and certificate programs, which are flexible and career oriented.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Valley College-Princeton||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||49 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Valley College-Princeton is Bluefield State College (10.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,275 students | 10.90 Mi219 Rock St
Bluefield, WV 24701
(304) 327-4000 10.901,275
- 1,169 students | 27.60 Mi280 University Drive
Beaver, WV 25813
(304) 929-5450 27.601,169
- 4,419 students | 28.40 Mi5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
(540) 674-3600 28.404,419
- 2,514 students | 28.50 Mi1000 E Main Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
(276) 223-4700 28.502,514
- 117 students | 29.50 Mi120 New River Town Center
Beckley, WV 25801
(304) 252-9547 29.50117
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?